Carl Scarpa offers free returns for any orders via Parcel Motel.
Parcel Motel offers a 'virtual address' that allows you to manage your online shopping deliveries easily. Combined with convenient collection and drop-off locations, Parcel Motel is the perfect delivery solution offering you flexibility and value for money. For more information on Parcel Motel click here: http://www.parcelmotel.com/return/carl-scarpa
*This service is currently available to Republic of Ireland Parcel Motels address holders only.
HOW TO RETURN A PARCEL FOR FREE:
Once you have received a returns authorisation from our online team go to: www.parcelmotel.com/return/carl-scarpa
To see how to return or cancel an item click here: www.carlscarpa.com/returnsandcancellations.html
The steps are:
- Sign into your Parcel Motel account and choose ‘Carl Scarpa’ as the retailer you want to return to.
- Select the required locker size and confirm your parcel is less than 10 kgs.
Please remember: The largest parcel that Parcel Motel can take is 41 × 38 × 64cm so most Carl Scarpa items will fit.
2. PRINT & ATTACH LABEL
- A return label with an access barcode will be emailed to you. You will need to scan this at the Parcel Motel so you must print it out or scan in on your phone.
- Pack up your return in its original packaging and attach the label from Parcel Motel to the outside of the parcel. This is very important as it is scanned by us and this is how we know to return your parcel to Carl Scarpa for free. Please include a short note in relation to the return or exhcange and a copy of your invoice inside the box.
3. SCAN & CONFIRM
- Take your parcel to your registered Parcel Motel location and tap “Send A Parcel” on the touch screen.
- Scan the Parcel Motel access barcode (this is different to the Carl Scarpa label) to open the locker. The barcode scanner on the Parcel Motel is located to the left below the touch screen and has a red flashing light.
- Hold the Parcel Motel barcode in front of the red scanning beam until you hear a beep and the door pops open. If you have difficulty scanning the barcode, please key in the number using the on-screen keypad.
- Place your parcel inside the open locker and ensure you close the door firmly and press ‘Confirm’ on the screen. We’ll confirm by text and email that we have received your parcel and you’ll be able to track your parcel in real time. Then we’ll do the rest!
When returning a parcel please include:
- Your Name and the Customer Name on the order
- Order ID or Reference number which is on your invoice and order confirmation email, for example 100019000
- An accurate description of the problem
Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a saleable condition and be accompanied by the receipt or a legible copy. You can return the goods to and provided they are in the condition they were sold we will organise an exchange or refund for you (excluding the original delivery cost)
To Login to your existing Parcel Motel account click here: https://my.parcelmotel.com/Account/Login
To create a Parcel Motel account, click here: https://my.parcelmotel.com/Registration