✓ Worldwide Shipping ✓ Over 40 years of providing quality Styles for Life ✓ Quality Italian Leather ✓ 17 Store Locations
As Ireland's leading luxury Italian fashion shoe retailer, we recruit and invest in talented individuals to drive our business forward. The team at Carl Scarpa is dynamic, passionate and hardworking and our style of management is one of continually rewarding efforts and ideas. If you would like to join a creative, fun and inspiring business, the success of which goes from strength to strength as a leading brand in Ireland, Carl Scarpa is the company for you. See below for current vacancies and how to apply.
Online Order Assistant / Fulfillment Coordinator
Carl Scarpa has been leading the way in sophisticated ladies footwear for over 40 years. A name synonymous with quality and style. We believe that great footwear is the cornerstone of any stylish outfit, and we strive to ensure our designs are eye-catching, beautifully crafted and full of unique design details.
Location: Finglas, Dublin 11 (Northside Dublin)
We are looking for a bright, reliable, and hardworking individual to join our fast paced, growing team!
This is an Online Order Assistant role joining Carl Scarpa at an exciting period of growth. With the main objective of ensuring our customers have the best experience possible, you will be at the forefront of the brand and a key touch point for our customers.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, you will be responsible for the logistics of online orders and store-to-store orders, and answering customer queries.
- Undertaking daily operational tasks such as picking, packing, label creation and handling of store orders
- Providing excellent customer service and care to ensure products are picked, packed and delivered to the customer meeting all the required Carl Scarpa standards
- Dealing with outside support companies to manage logistics such as couriers and freight companies
- Providing excellent customer service across platforms including Email, Telephone, and CMS.
- Checking and creating reports for stock and sales
- Initiative to improve internal process
- Working closely with team members to ensure product availability for customers and accurate order fulfilment
- Assist the rest of the web team, shops and management as needed
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Highly responsible and strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills – you must be a people person and have an excellent telephone manner.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent computer skills. Familiarity with CMS and inventory systems would be a distinct advantage, but training will be given
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully in a cross functional team setting as well as independently
- Ability to hit the ground running
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, you should be comfortable using spreadsheets
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent telephone manner
Perks and Benefits:
- Staff discount on Carl Scarpa shoes
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- A fast-paced yet relaxed atmosphere
- An excellent company culture; we are a really happy team who are passionate about what we do
- The ability to shape your own career
If this sounds like you and you want to join a growing brand, please send your CV along with a cover letter to:
The role is open for application until 18th September 2020. Please note that due to the high number of applications, we will only be responding directly to successful applicants.