✓ Worldwide Shipping ✓ Over 40 years of providing quality Styles for Life ✓ Quality Italian Leather ✓ 23 Store Locations
As Ireland's leading luxury Italian fashion shoe retailer, we recruit and invest in talented individuals to drive our business forward. The team at Carl Scarpa is dynamic, passionate and hardworking and our style of management is one of continually rewarding efforts and ideas. If you would like to join a creative, fun and inspiring business, the success of which goes from strength to strength as a leading brand in Ireland, Carl Scarpa is the company for you. See below for current vacancies and how to apply.
Online Sales Coordinator
Finglas, Dublin 11
A name synonymous with quality and style, Carl Scarpa has been leading the way in sophisticated ladies footwear for over 40 years. We believe that great footwear is the cornerstone of any stylish outfit, and we strive to ensure our designs are eye-catching, beautifully crafted and full of unique design details.
We are looking for a confident, reliable and friendly individual to join our growing online team in Dublin. With the main objective of ensuring our customers have the best experience possible, you will be at the forefront of the brand and a key touch point for our customers.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for online orders and answering any queries a customer might have.
About the person
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude. You will have fantastic communication skills, excellent grammar and a strong vocabulary. You are a problem-solver where no task is too big or too small, keen to learn and grow with a thriving brand in the fashion and footwear industry.
- Print, manage and organise dispatch of online orders
- Liaising with warehouse manager to manage logistics and couriers
- Working closely with store managers and internal team
- Take incoming calls from customers and answering any queries
- Responding to customer emails and comments
- Checking and creating reports for stock and sales
- Assisting the Ecommerce and Marketing manager
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically Excel experience in a previous role
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Willingness to work overtime during peak seasons
If this sounds like you and you want to join a growing brand, please send your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com