Grafton Street Carl Scarpa
Grafton Street (Irish: Sráid Grafton) is one of the two principal shopping streets in Dublin city centre. The street was named after Henry FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Grafton, the illegitimate son of Charles II of England who owned land in the area. The street was developed from a then existing country lane by the Dawson family in 1708, after whom the parallel Dawson Street is named.
After O'Connell Bridge (then called 'Carlisle Bridge') was built to span the River Liffey, Grafton Street turned from a fashionable residential street into a busy cross-city route.
Buskers, including musicians, poets and mime artists commonly perform to the shopping crowds on Grafton Street.
The Carl Scarpa Grafton Street store is located at 25 Grafton Street. Our leading high street store it is renowned for its wonderful displays and high end knee high boots, ankle boots and shoes.
Come and visit or contact us at:
25 Grafton Street
Phone: 00353 1 677 7846